Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back To The Blogging Board!

I have managed to ignore my blog for at least five months and just yesterday found myself frantically trying to remember my log in information to this website. I am not sure how to explain it but every so often I feel the need to blog about something. I'm not sure if blogging is proving to be an outlet of pent up emotions where instead of spewing out word vomit I compose a neat little paragraph (or two) about what my little noggin is pondering.

There seem to be an enormous amount of bloggers out there! My sister-in-law blogs about her spiritual healing experiences, my friend Mona blogs about every day life in Seattle, and another friend of mine, Marg blogs about fashion (I look forward to seeing her posts on FB!). Everyone who blogs does it for a reason -- what's yours?

No comments: