Sunday, March 16, 2008

Toothbrush color....

The entire day I had one of those headaches that kind of linger. I had one Tylenol pill left and popped that but unfortunately, it didn't work. I made a stop at Longs and grabbed Tylenol PM and Motrin and while trying to get to the register, I overhear a couple in the Oral Hygiene aisle talking about how nice the color of a certain toothbrush was. It got me thinking, does it really matter what color your toothbrush is? I guess in a sense it does because I personally would not want to mistakenly use my a toothbrush owned by someone who chewed tobacco or betel nut in my household. Do any of you really stand in front of the bathroom mirror and think to yourself while brushing your teeth "Oh my, this is a gorgeous shade of purple. Would I call this lavender or eggplant?"

No comments: